pdp Green

St. Peters Church and Community Hall

Coverack, Cornwall

Consecrated in 1885, St. Peters Church occupies a prominent position above Coverack Cove Beach. In recent years, the church had deteriorated badly, which prompted a desire by St. Keverne Parish Council to improve the condition of the building.

Works included demolition of an extension and replacement with a larger facility, and improvements to the interior and exterior of the church, including the reinstatement of the bell tower.